Welcome to the social media channels of Neue Gründerzeit NRW!
Here we provide you with the latest news, advice and sponsorship offers for the start-up scene in North Rhine-Westphalia. Your comments, likes and questions are most welcome. We would like to interact and enter into a dialogue with you with the aim of promoting your start-up ideas or your existing companies. Your opinion is important to us. So that you feel comfortable, we have put together a few rules for successful communication that we ask you to observe:
- Write clearly and comprehensibly. In this way you will prevent misunderstandings and ensure that the other person understands what you want to say. Remember that irony and sarcasm are easy to misunderstand.
- Do not post any personal information as a contribution or comment. Data protection is very important to us. We will delete public posts that contain such information.
- Pay attention to the personal rights of those around you. Do not post any pictures or videos without first obtaining the consent of the people shown. Once posted, information can no longer be completely deleted.
- We would be happy if you would keep to the topic and make it easier for others to read your comments. We reserve the right to delete off-topic comments or multiple postings with the same content.
- Spam, advertising and content that violates competition or copyright law are unwelcome and will be deleted.
- Insults, personal attacks, extremist, sexist or racist statements are also unwelcome and will be deleted.
- Remain respectful and communicate in the way you would like to be addressed. Please remember that you are always interacting with real people on the social web.
- We're not perfect either. If you believe we have violated our netiquette with a post or comment, send us a message in Messenger.
We are here to answer your questions and concerns from Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Outside these hours, our response will take a little longer.
Your social media team at Neue Gründerzeit NRW